Phoenix Sports takes your young athletes health and safety very seriously.
All Phoenix Sports staff are trained in the following:
1. Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- Allergy Symptom Recognition Training
- EpiPen Usage Training
2. CDC HEADS UP Concussion Youth Training
3. Behavior and Anti-Bullying Training
Read our policies and protocols below for more information:
RETURNING TO THE FIELD
As the nation begins to reopen across the country, Phoenix Sports is prepared to practice safe Covid-19 practices. The safety and well-being of the children, parents, and coaches is out number one priority. We are taking precautionary measures to ensure that your family and our team are equipped to stay safe. We are excited to be back and excited to have you join us on the field.
Phoenix Sports has adapted and modified our coaching curriculum and operating procedures on and off the field to help provide the children, the parents and the coaches with procedures that are endorsed from national and public health officials. Our coaches are required to review and complete a health and safety course that is provided by the CDC before taking the field.
During our camps, the coach will:
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact
- Coaches will social distance when appropriate
- Coaches will wear a face covering at all times
- Use cones or other markers to spread athlete's out and practice social distancing
- All equipment is sanitized before and after camp
Phoenix Sports requests that families with athletes that are participating in the camps. Please follow these guidelines to help with the Covid-19 health and safety.
- Help athletes wash or sanitize hands before camp. (Phoenix Sports has hand sanitizer on site)
- Adhere to state/province and/or local jurisdiction regarding face covering requirements/recommendations
- Practice social distancing by staying 6 feet away from others that do not live in your household
- Stay home when you are sick and keep your children home from soccer if they are sick. (Please notify Phoenix Sports)
Phoenix Sports is closely monitoring all communication and guidelines from the CDC and WHO, as well as local authorities, for safety updates. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for children to enjoy athletic activities outside, with friends, in a safe environment. As circumstances change everyday with Covid-19. We are adapting and making our programs flexible dates and times.
Phoenix Sports appreciates your help and your ability to adapt to the circumstances. We are here to help the community and appreciate your trust in Phoenix Sports as we grow and serve this community.
Owner | Operator | Coaching Director